The camp will be held at NorthBay Adventure Camp, located in beautiful North East, MD, on the Chesapeake Bay.
NorthBay Adventure Camp is conveniently located about an hour from Baltimore and Philadelphia and Lancaster, PA. overlooking the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay in MD.
11 Horseshoe Point Lane, North East, MD. 21901
NorthBay’s waterfront site is ideally located on the Elk Neck peninsula, 20 minutes off I-95, 50 miles north of Baltimore and 50 miles south of Philadelphia. From either city you can be at NorthBay in just one hour!
When traveling from points north, GPS systems and online maps direct user to a bridge that is currently closed. To avoid this setback, do not use Old Elk Neck Road when traveling to NorthBay. Use Rt. 272 all the way to NorthBay’s entrance.
DIRECTIONS TO NORTHBAY:
FROM BALTIMORE / WASHINGTON:
1. Take I-95 North across the Susquehanna Bridge (heading towards Philadelphia).
2. Take Exit 100, MD-272 “North East / Rising Sun”.
3. Keep RIGHT (south toward North East) at the fork in the ramp.
4. Merge onto MD-272 south, go 10.5 miles. (Drive through the town of North East. and then pass Sandy Hill Camp (on your left after 9.0 miles).
5. After you pass Sandy Hill Camp, you will see a sign on the left indicating you have entered Elk Neck State Park.
6. Turn RIGHT off MD-272 into the NorthBay property (Horseshoe Point Lane).
7. Proceed less than a mile down the driveway and down the big hill until you arrive at the lower parking lot on your left.
8. Park there, and then walk to the NorthBay’s dining hall for registration,
1. Take I-95 South (from Philadelphia heading toward Baltimore) to Exit 100.
2. Take MD-272 South toward North East. (see above.)
Approximate driving time to NorthBay Adventure Camp from the following locations:
|Baltimore’s Inner Harbor||1 hour|
|Philadelphia Int’l Airport||1 hour|
|Washington, D.C.||1 hour 45 minutes|
|New York City||2 hours 45 minutes|
|Newark, Delaware||30 minutes|
|Lancaster, Pennsylvania||1 hour|